Synonyms & Antonyms of teeny-weeny
very small in size
- kept losing the teeny-weeny coffee mugs for the kitchen in her dollhouse
Synonyms for teeny-weeny
Words Related to teeny-weeny
Near Antonyms for teeny-weeny
- (or king-sized),
- (also outsized),
- (or overscaled),
- (or oversized),
- (or sizeable),
Antonyms for teeny-weeny
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game