Synonyms & Antonyms of pick-and-shovel
requiring considerable physical or mental effort
- she loves coming up with the "big idea" but hates the actual pick-and-shovel work of starting a new business
Synonyms for pick-and-shovel
Words Related to pick-and-shovel
- (also problematical),
Near Antonyms for pick-and-shovel
Antonyms for pick-and-shovel
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors