Synonyms and Antonyms of fuse
- Our two local teams fused into a larger regional team.
- The lightning strike was so hot it caused the electrical wires to fuse and then drip onto the road.
- The many foundries would daily fuse copper and zinc to create the brass that made the city famous.
Synonym Discussion of fuse
- mix the salad greens
- mix a drink
- fear mingled with anticipation in my mind
- a sense of duty commingled with a fierce pride drove her
- blended several teas to create a balanced flavor
- in his mind reality and fantasy merged
- telling details that coalesce into a striking portrait
- refugees who were readily amalgamated into the community
- a building in which modernism and classicism are fused
Learn More about fuse
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up fuse? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).