Synonyms & Antonyms of rejoin
to speak or write in reaction to a question or to another reaction
- when I asked my daughter if she wouldn't mind picking up dinner on her way home from soccer practice, she rejoined, "Only if you wouldn't mind me taking out the pickup later tonight!"
Synonyms for rejoin
Words Related to rejoin
Near Antonyms for rejoin
Antonyms for rejoin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game