Synonyms and Antonyms of interrogate
- interrogated him about where he'd gone the night before
- Police interrogated the murder suspect for hours on end.
give the third degree to, pick the brains of
Synonym Discussion of interrogate
- ask for directions
- questioned them about every detail of the trip
- the prosecutor interrogated the witness all day
- queried a librarian about the book
- began to inquire of friends and teachers what career she should pursue
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up interrogate? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).