Synonyms of debrief
to officially ask (someone) about a job that has been done or about an experience
- Police debriefed the hostages upon their return.
- The pilot was debriefed after his flight.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for debrief
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Commonly Confused Words Returns Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game