past tense of debrief
Synonyms of debriefed
See the Dictionary Definition
to officially ask (someone) about a job that has been done or about an experience
- Police debriefed the hostages upon their return.
- The pilot was debriefed after his flight.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for debriefed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- What did you just call me?! A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game