present participle of debrief
Synonyms of debriefing
See the Dictionary Definition
to officially ask (someone) about a job that has been done or about an experience
- Police debriefed the hostages upon their return.
- The pilot was debriefed after his flight.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for debriefing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game