Synonyms and Antonyms of nature
- His books have a humorous nature.
- Her nature was such that lying was never an option for her.
- The stoic nature of these people enables them to endure one calamity after another.
- Bill needed to get out of the office and back to nature in order to clear his head.
- Group together anything round: buttons, lids, coins, and other things of that nature.
- a boy of a quiet and shy nature
- Some artists maintain that color, light, and shadow are the very nature of painting.
name of the game
Synonym Discussion of nature
- one of three basic body types
- a zoo seemingly having animals of every kind
- the sort of newspaper dealing in sensational stories
- two problems of a similar nature
- not all acts of that description are actually illegal
- research on the subject so far has been of an elementary character
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up nature? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).