variants: or chivvy
Synonyms & Antonyms of chivy
to thrust oneself upon (another) without invitation
- a boss with a reputation for chivying his workers about every little thing
Synonyms for chivy
Words Related to chivy
- put out,
Near Antonyms for chivy
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game