Synonyms and Antonyms of blowup
- The boss had another blowup when someone fouled up the copy machine.
- The last blowup of the volcano flattened trees for miles around.
Synonyms and Antonyms of blow up
- She blew up at everybody after a very long and very bad day.
blow a gasket, blow one's cool, blow one's stack, blow one's top, fly into a rage, fly off the handle, forget oneself, go ballistic, have a fit, hit the ceiling, hit the roof, lose one's cool, lose one's temper
- The building blew up because of a gas leak.
- blew up the biggest rocks and then cleared them away
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up blowup? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).