Synonyms & Antonyms of translate (into)
to be the cause of (a situation, action, or state of mind)
- it remains to be seen whether the policy changes will translate into true progress
Synonyms for translate (into)
Words Related to translate (into)
Phrases Synonymous with translate (into)
Near Antonyms for translate (into)
- clamp down (on),
- crack down (on),
- put down,
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game