Synonyms of recount
(Entry 1 of 2)
to give an oral or written account of in some detail
- a novel that recounted an American soldier's adventures among the samurai warriors of 19th-century Japan
Synonyms for recount
Words Related to recount
Phrases Synonymous with recount
Synonyms of recount (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game