Synonyms and Antonyms of reconcile
- Historians have never been able to reconcile the two eyewitness accounts of the battle.
Synonym Discussion of reconcile
- adapted themselves to the warmer climate
- adjusted the budget to allow for inflation
- accommodated his political beliefs in order to win
- refused to conform to society's values
- tried to reconcile what he said with what I knew
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reconcile? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).