Synonyms & Antonyms of estrange
to cause to change from friendly or loving to unfriendly or uncaring
- she estranged several of her coworkers when she let her promotion go to her head
Synonyms for estrange
Words Related to estrange
- (also enflame),
Near Antonyms for estrange
Antonyms for estrange
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game