Synonyms & Antonyms of ossified
See the Dictionary Definition
sticking to an opinion, purpose, or course of action in spite of reason, arguments, or persuasion
- the company's ossified management team failed to see the technological revolution that was sweeping their own industry
Synonyms for ossified
- (or wilful)
Words Related to ossified
Phrases Synonymous with ossified
Near Antonyms for ossified
Antonyms for ossified
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game