Synonyms and Antonyms of injury
- The harsh words were the worst injury that his father could inflict.
- The state did the rancher an injury when it destroyed his herd of cattle without adequate proof that it was diseased.
Synonym Discussion of injury
- the injustices suffered by the lower classes
- libel constitutes a legal injury
- determined to right society's wrongs
- a list of employee grievances
Learn More about injury
See words that rhyme with injury Dictionary: Definition of injury Medical Dictionary: Definition of injury Spanish Central: Translation of injury Nglish: Translation of injury for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of injury for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about injury
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up injury? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).