Synonyms and Antonyms of grudge
- He's had a grudge against her ever since she told on him.
- There's been a grudge between the two families for years.
Synonym Discussion of grudge
- felt no malice toward their former enemies
- a look of dark malevolence
- ill will provoked by a careless remark
- petty insults inspired by spite
- a life consumed by motiveless malignity
- venting his spleen against politicians
- never one to harbor a grudge
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up grudge? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).