Synonyms & Antonyms of embargo
(Entry 1 of 2)
- there's a standing embargo against the use of foul language in this house
Synonyms for embargo
Words Related to embargo
Near Antonyms for embargo
- (or licence),
- (also licencing),
Antonyms for embargo
Synonyms & Antonyms of embargo (Entry 2 of 2)
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for embargo
- clamp down (on),
- crack down (on),
- put down,
- snuff (out),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for embargo
Keep scrolling for more
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game