Synonyms of caveat
formal something (such as a piece of advice) that should be remembered when one is doing or thinking about something
- Her stock tips always came with a caveat: that the market is impossible to predict with absolute accuracy.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for caveat
- (also alarum),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game