Synonyms & Antonyms of take-no-prisoners
having or showing a lack of sympathy or tender feelings
- a theater critic with a take-no-prisoners approach to reviewing Broadway's latest offerings
Synonyms for take-no-prisoners
- (also stoney),
Words Related to take-no-prisoners
- knock-down, drag-out
- (or knock-down-and-drag-out),
Near Antonyms for take-no-prisoners
Antonyms for take-no-prisoners
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?