Synonyms & Antonyms of settle (on or upon)
to come to a judgment about after discussion or consideration
- the car buyer settled on that brand only after a lot of research
Synonyms for settle (on or upon)
Words Related to settle (on or upon)
Near Antonyms for settle (on or upon)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game