Synonyms and Antonyms of fellow
a male romantic companion
- She introduced us to her new fellow.
admirer, crush, steady
beloved, darling, dear, favorite, flame, honey, love, lover, significant other, soul mate, squeeze [slang], sweet, sweetheart, sweetie, sweetie pie, valentine
fancy man, gigolo
a person frequently seen in the company of another
- The singer's fellows could often be found at the club.
colleague, coworker, equal, peer, workmate
accomplice, affiliate, ally, collaborator, confederate, half, partner
buddy, chum, confidant, familiar, friend, hearty, intimate, pal
classmate, housemate, messmate, playfellow, playmate, roommate (also roomie), schoolmate, shipmate, teammate
hanger-on, leech, parasite
an adult male human being
- What does a fellow have to do to get waited on around here?
buck, dude, fella, gent, gentleman, guy, hombre, joker, lad, male, man
either of a pair matched in one or more qualities
- One ice skate isn't much good without its fellow.
coequal, counterpart, equal, equivalent, like, parallel, peer, rival
carbon copy, double, duplicate, facsimile, identical twin, likeness, mirror image, replica, ringer
analogue (or analog), similarity
one that is equal to another in status, achievement, or value
- He is well regarded as a chemist by his fellows in the field.