Synonyms and Antonyms of feint
- The boxer made a feint with his right, then followed with a left hook.
Synonym Discussion of feint
- the tricks of the trade
- the ruses of smugglers
- the stratagem-filled game
- last-minute maneuvers to avert bankruptcy
- the clever artifices of the stage
- used all of his wiles to ingratiate himself
- a feint toward the enemy's left flank
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up feint? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).