variants: also aphrodisiacal
Synonyms & Antonyms of aphrodisiac
of, relating to, exciting, or expressing sexual attraction or desire
- the tomato's supposed aphrodisiac qualities have caused it to be also known as "the love apple"
Synonyms for aphrodisiac
Words Related to aphrodisiac
Near Antonyms for aphrodisiac
Antonyms for aphrodisiac
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors