Synonyms and Antonyms of carnal
- The preacher warned those who were interested only in carnal pursuits.
- a missionary who tends to the carnal needs of the people as well as to their spiritual concerns
- carnal attractions of that gambling mecca in the desert
Synonym Discussion of carnal
- a slave to carnal desires
- a saint who had experienced fleshly temptations
- fleshpots providing sensual delights
- led a mindless animal existence
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up carnal? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).