Synonyms and Antonyms of plastic
- Silly Putty is famous for being very plastic.
- There's usually a plastic cordiality at these corporate events.
Synonym Discussion of plastic
- plastic materials allow the sculptor greater freedom
- pliable rubber tubing
- an athletic shoe with a pliant sole
- ductile metals such as copper
- the malleable properties of gold
- computer hardware that is adaptable
Learn More about plastic
See words that rhyme with plastic Dictionary: Definition of plastic Medical Dictionary: Definition of plastic Spanish Central: Translation of plastic Nglish: Translation of plastic for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of plastic for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about plastic
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up plastic? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).