Synonyms & Antonyms of featherbrained
lacking in seriousness or maturity
- some featherbrained youngsters giggled through the graduation ceremonies
Synonyms for featherbrained
Words Related to featherbrained
Near Antonyms for featherbrained
Antonyms for featherbrained
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game