Synonyms & Antonyms of emboss
See the Dictionary Definition
to make more attractive by adding something that is beautiful or becoming
- the simple country church has an aura of serene spirituality that is often missing in more embossed houses of worship
Synonyms for emboss
Words Related to emboss
Near Antonyms for emboss
Antonyms for emboss
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors