Synonyms and Antonyms of untruthful
- an unintentionally untruthful statement that the candidate later corrected
- The political action committee was slammed for spreading untruthful smears about the candidate.
Synonym Discussion of untruthful
- a swindle usually involves two dishonest people
- the secret affairs of a deceitful spouse
- mendacious tales of adventure
- an untruthful account of their actions
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up untruthful? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).