Synonyms and Antonyms of moral
- We're confident she has the moral fiber to make the right decision.
- He feels it's his moral obligation to help the poor.
Synonym Discussion of moral
- the basic moral values of a community
- committed to the highest ethical principles
- not a religious person, but virtuous nevertheless
- wished to be righteous before God and the world
- had the noblest of reasons for seeking office
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up moral? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).