Synonyms & Antonyms of staying power
the quality or trait that allows someone or something to continue to be effective, successful, popular, etc., for a long period of time
- a long-distance runner with a lot of staying power
- a song with staying power
- Her staying power as a pop icon is remarkable.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for staying power
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for staying power
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game