Synonyms & Antonyms of overindulgent
See the Dictionary Definition
given to or marked by excessive gratification of one's desires
- an overindulgent lifestyle that led them to eschew many of their responsibilities
Synonyms for overindulgent
Words Related to overindulgent
Near Antonyms for overindulgent
Antonyms for overindulgent
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors