Synonyms & Antonyms of self-abnegating
given to or marked by restraint in the satisfaction of one's appetites
- obviously not for the self-abnegating vacationer, this luxury resort is for those whose budgets and appetites know no limit
Synonyms for self-abnegating
Words Related to self-abnegating
Near Antonyms for self-abnegating
Antonyms for self-abnegating
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game