Synonyms & Antonyms of faintheartedness
See the Dictionary Definition
lack of willingness to assert oneself and take risks
- his faintheartedness got the better of him, and he backed off from the ski trail intended for experts
Synonyms for faintheartedness
Words Related to faintheartedness
- (also alarum),
Near Antonyms for faintheartedness
Antonyms for faintheartedness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game