Synonyms and Antonyms of resolution
- Her resolution to become a vegetarian is based on what she recently learned about modern farming practices.
- That athlete's resolution to win is amazing.
Synonym Discussion of resolution
- the courage to support unpopular causes
- a challenge that will test your mettle
- her spirit was unbroken by failure
- the resolution of pioneer women
- held to their beliefs with great tenacity
Learn More about resolution
See words that rhyme with resolution Dictionary: Definition of resolution Medical Dictionary: Definition of resolution Spanish Central: Translation of resolution Nglish: Translation of resolution for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of resolution for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about resolution
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up resolution? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).