Synonyms and Antonyms of option
- a slew of options that would add several thousand dollars to the base price of the car
- You will have the option to select one of several quite different health insurance plans.
Synonym Discussion of option
- freedom of choice
- the option of paying now or later
- equally attractive alternatives
- a preference for cool weather
- a varied selection of furniture
- doing a tax return forces certain elections on you
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up option? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).