Synonyms & Antonyms of incertitude
See the Dictionary Definition
a feeling or attitude that one does not know the truth, truthfulness, or trustworthiness of someone or something
- a growing incertitude about the honesty of the housekeeper they had just hired
Synonyms for incertitude
Words Related to incertitude
Near Antonyms for incertitude
Antonyms for incertitude
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors