Synonyms & Antonyms of inceptive
beginning to come into existence
- only just recently gained an inceptive understanding of the overwhelming vastness of the universe
Synonyms for inceptive
Words Related to inceptive
Near Antonyms for inceptive
Antonyms for inceptive
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game