plural of incertitude
Synonyms & Antonyms of incertitudes
a feeling or attitude that one does not know the truth, truthfulness, or trustworthiness of someone or something
- a growing incertitude about the honesty of the housekeeper they had just hired
Synonyms for incertitudes
Words Related to incertitudes
Near Antonyms for incertitudes
Antonyms for incertitudes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors