Synonyms and Antonyms of cheek
- Any more cheek in this classroom and you'll get a detention.
- She had the cheek to blame me for the fact that she had forgotten about the staff meeting.
- sat on a blanket to cushion his cheeks on the hard bleachers
Synonym Discussion of cheek
- had the temerity to refuse
- an entrepreneur with audacity and vision
- admired for her hardihood
- outraged at his effrontery
- the nerve of that guy
- has the cheek to call herself a singer
- had the gall to demand proof
- the chutzpah needed for a career in show business
Learn More about cheek
See words that rhyme with cheek Dictionary: Definition of cheek Medical Dictionary: Definition of cheek Spanish Central: Translation of cheek Nglish: Translation of cheek for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of cheek for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about cheek
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up cheek? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).