Synonyms & Antonyms of collaborative
See the Dictionary Definition
used or done by a number of people as a group
- a culture in which the raising of children is regarded as a collaborative endeavor for a whole village
Synonyms for collaborative
Words Related to collaborative
Near Antonyms for collaborative
Antonyms for collaborative
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- What Puts the 'Tide' in ‘Yuletide'?
- 13 Breakfast Foods That Are Also Verbs
- The Declassified History of 'Security Blanket'
- If You Like to Complain About 'Decimate'...
Ask the Editors