Synonyms and Antonyms of ambiguous
- The exact reason for the change in plans is ambiguous, but I suspect it has something to do with money.
Synonym Discussion of ambiguous
- obscure poems
- muttered dark hints of revenge
- a vague sense of obligation
- enigmatic occult writings
- cryptic hints of hidden treasure
- an ambiguous directive
- moral precepts with equivocal phrasing
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up ambiguous? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).