take up withphrase
Synonyms & Antonyms of take up with
to come or be together as friends
- Since Aimee took up with Jared, the two have been virtually inseparable.
Synonyms for take up with
Words Related to take up with
Phrases Synonymous with take up with
Near Antonyms for take up with
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game