Synonyms and Antonyms of previous
- The new instructor should consult with the previous teacher about the lesson plans.
- The previous math problem also included a reference to store discounts.
Synonym Discussion of previous
- the preceding sentence
- conditions antecedent to the revolution
- the foregoing remarks
- a child from a previous marriage
- a prior obligation
- the former name of the company
- the anterior lobe of the brain
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up previous? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).