Synonyms & Antonyms of pant (after)
to have an earnest wish to own or enjoy
- teenage gamers panting after the latest video game
Synonyms for pant (after)
Words Related to pant (after)
Phrases Synonymous with pant (after)
Near Antonyms for pant (after)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game