Synonyms and Antonyms of glut
- I prefer not to watch those nature programs where all they show are predators glutting themselves on the kill.
Synonym Discussion of glut
- years of globe-trotting had satiated their interest in travel
- readers were sated with sensationalistic stories
- surfeited themselves with junk food
- sentimental pictures that cloy after a while
- a life of leisure eventually begins to pall
- a market glutted with diet books
- gorged themselves with chocolate
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up glut? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).