fall in loveidiom
Definition of fall in love
: to begin to feel romantic love for someone They fell (madly/passionately) in love (with each other). —sometimes used figuratively She fell in love with sailing the first time she tried it.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game