fall in loveidiom
Definition of fall in love
: to begin to feel romantic love for someone They fell (madly/passionately) in love (with each other). —sometimes used figuratively She fell in love with sailing the first time she tried it.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game