Synonyms and Antonyms of suffuse
- She was suffused with an overwhelming feeling of liberation as her horse broke into a gallop.
- a living room suffused with warm sunlight
Synonym Discussion of suffuse
- new members infused enthusiasm into the club
- a room suffused with light
- imbue students with intellectual curiosity
- clung to ingrained habits
- an electorate inoculated with dangerous ideas
- a serious play leavened with comic moments
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up suffuse? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).