Synonyms and Antonyms of imbue
- Her work with special needs students imbued her with a sense of purpose that she had never known before.
Synonym Discussion of imbue
- new members infused enthusiasm into the club
- a room suffused with light
- imbue students with intellectual curiosity
- clung to ingrained habits
- an electorate inoculated with dangerous ideas
- a serious play leavened with comic moments
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up imbue? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).